Recipe: Appetizing Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad
Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad. Easy low fat Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe that is a must for hot summer days, lunches and quick dinner. My goal with this healthy chicken salad was to keep it super simple, so we can pull it off any time. Cold and creamy, with celery and red onion, this salad is flavorful, protein packed and tasty.
Reviews for: Photos of Healthy Chicken Salad. Healthy Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Fresh Spinach Chicken Breast ( Marinate in Rosemary, Olive Oil, Garlic.salt and pepper to taste). You can have Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad
- Prepare 4 of free range chicken breasts, cooking the whole pack to save for the next day’s lunch.
- You need 100 g of baby spinach, washed.
- It's 1/4 of cucumber, sliced into chunks.
- You need 1 block of feta cheese.
- It's 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil plus extra to drizzle.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
Grill the chicken breast.allow to rest a few minutes Grill the mushrooms until tender toast the pine nuts. Assemble your salad ( dress the. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This healthy chicken salad recipe is fast to make (even faster if you use leftover chicken!) and is a great lunch, dinner, or snack.
Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad step by step
- Chop the chicken breasts into strips and place in a roasting dish with olive oil and spices in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside to cool. Using only a few strips for this recipe and setting aside the rest for the next two days’ lunch..
- To assemble, place the cleaned spinach leaves on a plate, then the cucumber, feta, avocado and chicken strips..
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil. Enjoy!.
Pack in container for a fast on-the-go meal. The best way I've found to bring this on the go is to put some at the bottom of a mason jar, add some lettuce or spinach and cap. This creamy chicken salad provides fiber by combining chickpeas with chicken and veggies. Though it works great as a salad, it is also delicious spooned into a pita half. This sweet, crunchy chicken salad tastes like a mix between slaw and pad Thai.