Recipe: Appetizing Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad. Overview Information Lemon is a type of citrus fruit. The fruit, juice, and peel are used to make medicine. Lemon is used to treat scurvy, a condition caused by not having enough vitamin C.
The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses. Lemon definition, the yellowish, acid fruit of a subtropical citrus tree, Citrus limon. Its toothed leaves are light green and the citrus fruit (lemon) is oval, small, and green to yellow. You can have Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
- It's 2 medium of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 head of chopped romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned whole grain croutons.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1/3 cup of Renee's Mighty Caesar Dressing.
- It's 1 of parmigiano-reggiano for garnish.
- You need of marinade.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 3 tbsp of garlic salt OR garlic bread seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unpasteurized liquid honey.
- You need 1 dash of paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground oregano.
- It's 1/4 tsp of lemon pepper or citrus seasoning.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to your liking.
Unlike other citrus varieties, the lemon tree bears fruit continuously. Remove from the heat and cool or refrigerate. How to Cure a Holiday Hangover. Fresh lemon juice and lemon zest make this lemon meringue pie filling tart and lovely.
Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad step by step
- Sear whole breasts OR cut into strips for full flavour and put into a resealable plastic bag..
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour into bag with chicken, turning to coat. Marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours, turning occasionally..
- When chicken is close to being fully marinated, wash the romaine heads thoroughly and chop. Add croutons and chopped romaine to a large salad bowl, set aside..
- Mince the garlic cloves and set aside. Transfer chicken to a non-stick cast iron skillet on medium high heat. Add garlic. Continue to cook until chicken is no longer pink and garlic is nearly dissolved, about 8 minutes..
- Add dressing to salad and toss. Add cooked chicken. Garnish servings with curls of parmigiano-reggiano cheese, and lemon wedges (optional)..
And when it's poured into a waiting crust, topped with billows of meringue, and baked, it's downright dreamy. Lemonade is a very refreshing drink, and this is the best one ever! People make lemonade by mixing lemon juice and water. Drinking its juice with olive oil is a known home remedy for gallstones. As per the results reported in a study by the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, lemon water may provide some protection against inflammatory polyarthritis and arthritis, too.