Recipe: Perfect Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing. This Chinese Chicken Salad is ideal for meal prep and lunches on-the-go. Simply layer the ingredients into mason jars and stash the dressing in a plastic bag. When you're ready to dig in, pour the dressing into the jar, seal it, shake it and get your salad on!
It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days! Chinese Chicken Salad with Soy Ginger Dressing. You can cook Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 2.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of water.
- It's 1.5 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot or onion.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh garlic.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ginger powder or 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
I prepared a healthy and delicious Chinese chicken salad recipe. It's packed with crunchy cabbage, lettuce, carrots, noodles and ginger poached chicken tossed in a tangy soy vinaigrette. This Chinese Chicken Salad takes the lighter road than the heavier versions I always see at those popular food chains that everyone loves. Pour the Chinese chicken salad dressing over the lettuce mixture, then sprinkle with fried wonton strips and sesame seeds before serving.
Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing step by step
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a bowl until all sugar is dissolved, adjust seasoning if needed (it's easier to taste the dressing before the oil is added), then whisk in the oil..
- Enjoy! :).
This crunchy Chinese Chicken Salad is quick, refreshing and satisfying, loaded with crisp, vibrant veggies, crunchy wonton strips and nuts all doused in tangy Sesame Ginger Dressing! Chinese Chicken Salad - Introducing one secret ingredient to make your Chinese Chicken Salad dressing creamy, nutty, and extra addictive! Coming across Chinese Chicken Salad in the US was a bit surprising. First of all, I had never seen those crispy chow mein noodle sticks before. Add the dressing and toss to combine.