Recipe: Perfect Macaroni and Chicken Salad
Macaroni and Chicken Salad. Toss cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken, corn, peas, carrots, shredded lettuce, mayonnaise and dried basil for a colorfully delicious chilled A macaroni salad with a twist- chicken! You may need to adjust the amount of mayonnaise once it spends some time in the refrigerator. Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad spells the holidays for me.
This practice is still maintained in our household. We all help make the salad and enjoy it together as family. This chicken macaroni salad is super easy to make and is great for any occasion. You can have Macaroni and Chicken Salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Chicken Salad
- It's 11/2 Cup of bow tie macaroni.
- You need of Roasted chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Big tomato.
- Prepare Half of an onion.
- It's 1/2 Cup of cucumber.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- It's 1 of boiled egg (optional).
- Prepare Half of an Avocado.
- You need of Parsley.
- It's of Salad dressing.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Remove the chicken from the pot. Let it cool down and then slice into cubes. Cook macaroni according to package instructions using the remaining water. Drain water and place macaroni on a large bowl.
Macaroni and Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook pasta in salted water according to instructions on the pack. Drain in a colander and drizzle in Olive oil to prevent the macaroni from sticking to one another. Dice the veggies, boiled egg and chicken. Grate the carrot. Prepare the dressing by combining the black pepper, mayo, Olive oil, oregano, Parsley and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly..
- In a mixing bowl, add the veggies, chicken, egg and cooked macaroni. Add the dressing and mix..
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately or chill before serving. Enjoy😍.
Make the salad dressing by combining Lady's Choice Mayonnaise, onion. Try this easy chicken macaroni salad recipe, loaded with shredded chicken, onions, carrots, and bell peppers. With a little sweet surprise from raisins and pineapple tidbits. Perfect as a side dish or even as a snack. Making this chicken macaroni salad has made me feel all nostalgic.