Recipe: Tasty Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese Chicken Salad. Chinese chicken salad is a salad including chopped chicken and Chinese culinary ingredients that are common in parts of the United States. Though many variations exist, common features of Chinese chicken salads include lettuce, cabbage, chicken (typically breast meat). Chinese Chicken Salad - Restaurant quality that you can easily make right at home, except it's No, but really, I've been dying to share this Chinese chicken salad recipe.
It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage. You can have Chinese Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of Large Head of cabbage (shred).
- You need 3-4 of Green onions.
- It's 2 pkg of Oriental Top Ramen Noodles.
- It's 3-4 of Chicken Breasts (boiled).
- You need 4 Tb of sugar.
- You need 6 Tb of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil (I like avocado or olive).
- You need to taste of Pepper.
It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch. Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad makes a deliciously filling, guilt-free meal. With toasted sesame seeds and almonds, and fried puffed bean threads. Topped with a dark sesame oil and rice vinegar dressing.
Chinese Chicken Salad instructions
- Boil Chicken breasts, then cool and cut up..
- In a separate bowl mix dressing for chicken: Oil with Top Ramen Seasoning (mix well), then add sugar and white wine vinegar. Marinate chicken in dressing for a few hours or overnight..
- In a large bowl, cut up cabbage and green onions..
- Crunch up the ramen noodles into pieces and save for later..
- An hour or so before serving, mix cabbage mixture with chicken marinade..
- Add the crushed Ramen Noodles to the salad just prior to serving. If planning to have leftovers, serve noodles in a separate bowl next to the salad for everyone to add themselves..
The Chinese Chicken Salad, also known as, Oriental Chicken Salad or Asian Chicken Salad, is a popular entree salad served throughout the United States. Despite a name implying that it has its. A healthy, meal prep-friendly Chinese Chicken Salad that's built to impress (and satisfy)! Summer or not, this salad is a winner. It's hearty enough that you can prep ahead and enjoy as a satisfying meal.