Recipe: Tasty Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing. This crispy chicken salad is topped with a perfectly sweet tangy honey mustard dressing! There are really two main components of the salad in my opinion - the crispy chicken and the honey mustard. While I won't say the rest is "decoration", it's definitely complementary rather than the focus.
Honey Mustard Chicken Salad - Made with the juiciest, tender honey mustard chicken, romaine, strawberries, avocado and corn. I'm even seeing all the restaurants dusting off and setting up their outdoor dining for the warm weekend ahead. Toss the salad with one tablespoon of the dressing until leaves are lightly coated. You can cook Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- You need of Main dish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of grainy mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 of avocado cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- It's 1/2 packages of salad greens.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, sliced.
- It's 2 of sliced oranges.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of grainy mustard.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
With a tangy, sweet dressing, crunchy celery, and sweet-tart dried cranberries, this Honey Mustard Chicken Salad is to die for! This Rainbow Chicken Salad is topped with the most creamy and delicious homemade Almond Honey Mustard Dressing. One thing I love: this honey mustard dressing, which I am still licking off my fingers as I type this. This is a classic steakhouse-style spinach salad with the absolute best warm bacon-mustard dressing I've ever had!
Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing instructions
- combine olive oil mustard garlic and honey in a bowl.
- cut chicken into chunks then add to the bowl. Mix well cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- turn element to 3 or 4, put frying pan on top, add chicken and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- add red onion and continue cooking until chicken is cooked.
- place salad, avocado, tomatoes on a platter.
- arrange the sliced orange pieces around the edge of the platter.
- serve with barkers tamarillo and plum chutney.
Looks and tastes like a lot of work, but can be prepared in no time! This salad can easily be converted to a main dish salad by adding strips of grilled chicken breast. "Healthy honey-mustard dressing" sounds bland, and "creamy honey-mustard dressing" doesn't quite capture the This creamy honey-mustard salad dressing recipe is lightened up with Greek yogurt. Sometimes I find that Dijon mustard needs to warm up a bit before it will fully incorporate. I love this salad dressing as I can make it effortlessly without breaking a sweat. There are two types of wholegrain mustard - one that really comes with the grains (left), and the other which is more like a paste.