Recipe: Yummy Addictive Chicken Tender and Cucumber Salad with Sesame Dressing
Addictive Chicken Tender and Cucumber Salad with Sesame Dressing. Ditch the deli counter and whip up a homemade recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing. That big bowl of flavor and crunch up This colorful mix features a plethora of tastes and textures, from shredded purple cabbage and tender chicken to crunchy almonds, crisp cucumber. Hope you're having a great summer:) Is summer just starting ?
While the dressing is always good, it's not the star by any stretch. I love combining the chicken with a combination of fresh vegetables and this killer honey mustard dressing to take advantage of the convenience of prepared food, but with a homemade spin. If you like the taste of sesame seeds as much as I do, you'll love these Sesame Encrusted Chicken Tenders coated with sesame seeds, panko and a We had leftovers so I took two tenders and added it my salad. You can cook Addictive Chicken Tender and Cucumber Salad with Sesame Dressing using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Addictive Chicken Tender and Cucumber Salad with Sesame Dressing
- Prepare 3 of to 4 Chicken tenderloins.
- You need 1 small of Cucumber.
- It's 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sesame seed paste (or ground sesame).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
I used the Kraft Light Done Right Asian. The ginger sesame dressing is a combination of fragrant sesame oil, soy sauce (or coconut aminos), ginger, garlic, cashews, and Fuji apples. Adding protein from the chicken breast makes the salad a complete meal. To ensure that the chicken stays tender and moist, I recommend pounding them to.
Addictive Chicken Tender and Cucumber Salad with Sesame Dressing step by step
- Put 50 ml each of water and sake in a frying pan and bring to a boil. Add the chicken tenders and steam-cook with a lid on..
- You can do this in a microwave, but the chicken is more tender done in a frying pan this way..
- Depending on the size of the chicken pieces, it takes about 5 minutes for them to cook through. If you cook them for too long they'll become tough, so be careful..
- In the meantime, finely julienne the cucumber. For the best results, slice the cucumber on the diagonal first into thin slices, then julienne..
- Transfer the chicken to a bowl, and shred up with your hands when cool enough to handle..
- When the chicken is completely cooled, add the cucumber and all the seasoning ingredients, mix well, and it's done..
- It's also good if you add some boiled pasta and turn it into a pasta salad!.
- Seefor the curry flavored version..
This Chinese smashed cucumber salad with bits of shredded chicken is so fast and easy. Sweet and mild, cucumbers are already a perfect vehicle for flavorful dressing, and smashing them gives a nice uneven surface for the sesame vinaigrette to cling to. Try our shredded veg and chicken salad with Japanese sesame dressing. This easy chicken salad recipe is a quick and easy midweek meal with Put the carrots, cabbage, cucumber and radishes in a bowl. Toss together and leave while you make the.