Easiest Way to Make Yummy Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing.
You can have Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- It's of Main dish.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grainy mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of avocado cut into chunks.
- It's 1/2 packages of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1/2 packages of salad greens.
- It's 1 of red onion, sliced.
- It's 2 of sliced oranges.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- It's 1 tbsp of grainy mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
Warm Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing step by step
- combine olive oil mustard garlic and honey in a bowl.
- cut chicken into chunks then add to the bowl. Mix well cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- turn element to 3 or 4, put frying pan on top, add chicken and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- add red onion and continue cooking until chicken is cooked.
- place salad, avocado, tomatoes on a platter.
- arrange the sliced orange pieces around the edge of the platter.
- serve with barkers tamarillo and plum chutney.