Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing A Healthier Chicken Salad
A Healthier Chicken Salad.
You can cook A Healthier Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Healthier Chicken Salad
- Prepare of chicken salad.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken, boneless, skinless,.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 medium of avocado.
- It's 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1/3 cup of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sriracha, optional.
A Healthier Chicken Salad step by step
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the onion and celery until you have a fine chop. About four or five pulses. Set aside in a bowl..
- In the same processor, add in the avocado, lime juice, greek yogurt, salt, pepper, paprika and sriracha if using. Pulse until smooth..
- Cooked chicken can be shredded or very finely chopped. I prefer to chop it finely by hand. Canned all white meat chicken, drained, can be used for an even quicker meal..
- In a large bowl, mix everything together. I chop parsley and add it in at the last minute..
- You can serve it at room temperature or chilled for 1 hour before serving..
- Use this in a sandwich or over a bed of lettuce. Or dip some crackers in it!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..