How to Cook Appetizing Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing
Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing. There's orange juice in the dressing and mandarin orange sections in the salad. And the grilled chicken is basted and grilled with a bit of the orange In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, oranges, broccoli, and carrots. Top the salad with grilled chicken strips, and drizzle with remaining.
In a small bowl prepare the dressing whisking the orange juice with mustard, oil and honey. I love salads with orange and avocado. Rather than serving these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps as an appetizer, everything is served over a great big chopped salad! You can cook Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing
- It's 1 of large navel orange.
- It's 3 T of white wine vinegar.
- It's 1 T of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 T of honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 c of chopped chicken.
- Prepare 1 (6.5 oz) of package sweet butter lettuce salad greens.
- Prepare 1/4 c of fresh mint leaves, torn.
For the chicken: In a medium bowl, whisk together the hoisin, vinegar, Sriracha, soy sauce, and ginger. Mandarin orange salad with honey poppy seed dressing is all kinds of amazing! The candied almonds and honey poppy seed vinaigrette! Quarter, core and finely shred the fennel.
Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing instructions
- Peel and section orange over large bowl, squeezing membranes to extract juice and placing section in separate bowl..
- Whisk into juice the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper..
- Add orange sections, chicken, lettuce and mint. Toss gently and serve immediately..
A mandolin or the slicing balde of a food procesor works well. Home » Recipes » Appetizers & Salads. Thai Chicken Salad with Orange Peanut Dressing. Fresh orange, chicken, walnuts and dried cherries combine with non-fat ranch dressing in this pretty, tasty and filling salad. Arrange lettuce and spinach leaves on two plates.