How to Cook Delicious Super easy Greek chicken salad
Super easy Greek chicken salad. The BEST Greek salad recipe you will ever have! With perfectly grilled, juicy chicken thighs and the most heavenly tzatziki dressing! Super juicy, perfectly charred chicken thighs seasoned just perfectly with a dry spice rub of oregano, basil, thyme, paprika and garlic powder.
This step is super easy but also super important so. It's the perfect way to put leftover chicken to good use. You can use it for sandwiches, lettuce wraps, or even as a pasta salad base. You can cook Super easy Greek chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super easy Greek chicken salad
- It's 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic(use the kind that comes in olive oil).
- It's 1 of Feta cheese.
- It's 1 of Black olives(optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of Romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 4 medium of Chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of Greek dressing.
A nice blend of textures and flavors. I used slivered toasted almonds since i had no pecans on hand. Greek food and especially gyros are one of my favorite kind of meals, but since I'm not much of a fan of lamb, it's my marinated Greek chicken and chickpeas that adds the protein to this easy Greek gyro style salad with a yogurt tzatziki sauce perfect for a. But I mean I have this Easy Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad, and that has to count for something.
Super easy Greek chicken salad instructions
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano for 1-2hrs..
- Place chicken on pan over medium heat cooking till done. 160°..
- While chicken is cooking dice up red onion..
- Place cooked chicken over romaine lettuce, add onion, sprinkle on feta cheese, and if you enjoy olives(I don't)add those as well. Serve with greek dressing..
Anyway, that revelation got the gears turning- chicken salad, tzatziki, ooh Greek food, let's add some olives, mmm feta cheese- and I wound up making this Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad the very next. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. My Greek Chicken Salad Sandwich is the resulting recipe. I love how the crunchy (and a little salty!) bits of cucumber interact with the briny olives, moist chicken and crumbly feta. You just have to try it.