Recipe: Delicious Chicken salad sandwiches
Chicken salad sandwiches. Perfect for picnics, ideal at celebrations and just-right for any quick-fix meal, this chicken salad sandwich recipe is a balanced combination of hearty meat, crunchy celery and onion and creamy mayonnaise. If you have leftover cooked chicken from another meal, turn it into easy chicken salad. Looking for recipes for chicken salad sandwiches?
It was widely agreed among the group that this is in fact the best chicken salad sandwich ever. Drain and discard onion and celery. In a food processor chop chicken. You can have Chicken salad sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken salad sandwiches
- It's 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 dash of celery salt (Nickle size in your palm).
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper (same as celery salt).
- Prepare 20 of grapes (of your choice) halved.
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese (shredded hand full).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
In a medium sized bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise, salt& pepper, parsley, dill seed, chopped celery and lemon juice. In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Stir in the mayonnaise, little by little, to achieve the desired consistency. Note: rotisserie chicken would work great here!
Chicken salad sandwiches instructions
- Put chicken breast into a crock pot and fill with water about half way. Cook on medium heat for about 5 hours.
- Once done, remove chicken and shread into a bowl..
- add all ingredients but the motzerella and mix together thoroughly..
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Remove and add the remaining ingredient (Mozzarella).
- Stir until well blended and serve on bread of your choice..
Mayo - I love mayo so I always use it in my chicken salad recipe, however, if you're looking to make a healthier chicken salad sandwich you can try substituting some plain greek yogurt for the. Chicken salad sandwiches are always a hit, especially for a quick summer lunch or dinner. They're also an excellent addition to picnics and potlucks. This chicken salad recipe is flavorful and delicious, plus it's incredibly quick and easy to whip up. Chop cooked and cooled chicken and place into a large bowl with celery and onions.; Mix dressing ingredients (per recipe below) in a bowl.