Recipe: Perfect Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards.
This chicken salad recipe is perfect with a fluffy jacket potato or some egg noodles and low-fat too. Use ready-roasted chicken to shred into your salad and pack up any leftovers for lunch the next day. At Chicken Salad Chick, our food is made fresh and served from the heart. You can have Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- It's 1 large of Can of chunked chicken.
- You need 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onions.
- It's 1/4 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen red and black grapes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of hellman's mayonnaise.
Come in or order online to discover our delicious variety of fresh, craveable flavors! An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist. With riffs on traditional chicken salad recipes to include healthy and grilled chicken salad options, we think you'll love this list as much as we We love classic chicken salad, but we also love to mix it up. Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates.
Chicken Salad instructions
- Open can, drain juices from the can and dump into a bowl.
- Using a fork shred the chicken into shreds.
- Dice or mince pecans, grapes, celery, and onions. I have a master chef's cup that I put all of the ingredients into and cut into small pieces..
- Dump the additional ingredients into the bowl and mix together with the chicken..
- Add the mayonnaise, salt and pepper to the mixture and mix well..
- The frozen grapes helps in making the chicken salad cold fast..
You never know what you're gonna git. Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It's great for make ahead lunches!