Recipe: Tasty Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards.
This chicken salad recipe is perfect with a fluffy jacket potato or some egg noodles and low-fat too. Use ready-roasted chicken to shred into your salad and pack up any leftovers for lunch the next day. At Chicken Salad Chick, our food is made fresh and served from the heart. You can have Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- Prepare 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of peper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 4 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1-1 of -1/2 cup of purple seedless grapes sliced.
- Prepare of mayo or miracle whip (to taste).
- Prepare of greek plain yogurt (to taste).
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded almonds.
- You need of smoked paprika.
Come in or order online to discover our delicious variety of fresh, craveable flavors! An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist. With riffs on traditional chicken salad recipes to include healthy and grilled chicken salad options, we think you'll love this list as much as we We love classic chicken salad, but we also love to mix it up. Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates.
Chicken Salad step by step
- Boil chicken in 4 cups of water and add seasons. Bring to boil, then cook 20 to 25 minutes medium heat. Take out of pot, let cool, then dice or shred in big bowl..
- Dice apple, grapes, celery and add to cooled off chicken. Add pineapple, almonds and mix altogether. Add mayo or miracle whip and yogurt to taste. Sprinkle salt, pepper and smoked paprika on top when completed..
- Add to Bread, Hawaiian Sweet Roll or croissant with a tomato. Enjoy!.
You never know what you're gonna git. Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It's great for make ahead lunches!