Recipe: Yummy Fresh asian chicken salad
Fresh asian chicken salad. This is a crunchy, wonderfully satisfying salad that is fabulous with grilled chicken, leftover from yesterday 's barbecue. I usually shred one carrot, add some celery, cucumber, cilantro, bean sprouts, mandarin oranges, and fresh button mushrooms. * Rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken would be a great cooked chicken to use for this recipe. Time does not include cooking the chicken as it is to be cooked prior to assembling these wraps. ** A great sub idea that I'm going to try is the prepacked shredded cabbage, carrots and broccoli mix.
I write this comment as I am eating this salad. Its so fresh and flavorful, not to mention relatively guilt free! This Asian chicken salad is a quick & easy entree. You can cook Fresh asian chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh asian chicken salad
- You need 1 small of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of kraft asian toasted sesame dressing.
- Prepare 2 cup of Torn salad greens.
- It's 1 small of tangarine,peeled,sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Snow peas.
- You need 1 small of Carrot,cut into sticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Slivered almonds,toasted.
This salad is made with shredded chicken and crunchy cabbage, then topped with a flavorful dressing that brings out the best of the ingredients! The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days!
Fresh asian chicken salad instructions
- Brush chicken with 2tsp dressing.
- Cook in skillet on medium-high heat for 2mins on each side or until browned on both sides;cover simmer on medium-low heat 5min or untim 165°f.shred chicken.
- Cover two plates with lettuce;top with tangerines vegetables chicken and nuts. And drizzle with the rest of dressing...
Highly nutritious, filling and satisfying, this Shredded Chicken Salad has a delicious Asian flavor profile that'll have you coming back for more! If there's one thing I can tell you about this Asian Shredded Chicken Salad, it's that it will NOT leave you feeling like you're actually eating salad… This Asian ramen salad with is the perfect side dish to bring to all your potlucks and parties! Your guests going back for more and asking for the recipe! Asian food: rice noodles with chicken, shrimp and vegetables. Chinese chicken salad with roasted vegetables, horizontal.