Recipe: Yummy Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. Cheesy Bacon Chicken Ranch Pizza with a thin crust smothered in creamy ranch dressing, smoky bacon, and juicy chicken. Great recipe for Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. This was really good , a different kind of twist to salad and pizza.
Carefully place pizza on grill, foil side down. Grilled Chicken & Bacon Pizza with a Garlic Cream Sauce - Looking for a nice change to your family pizza night? Well this is such a great recipe! You can cook Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
- Prepare of Flat bread.
- It's of Lettuce.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It's of Bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need strips of Chicken.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice.
- It's of Parmesan cheese hot sauce optional.
- It's of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, made to taste mix, use grilling brush to put on flat bread before grilling (don’t need much a light layer on just one side).
- Prepare of strips For grilled chicken.
- Prepare of Olive oil salt pepper Italian seasoning mix then coat chicken, cook on grill till done.
It has all my favorites: grilled chicken, bacon, and a yummy creamy garlic sauce… So I've been a little absent on my blog for the last week. I have a really good excuse. Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza. What type of chicken do I use for Keto Chicken Salad?
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza instructions
- Make bacon, I used the microwave.. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside.
- Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it’s all going on flat bread. Add the bacon and some of the cheese but not all of it. Set aside.
- Make chicken then set aside to rest 5mins then cut all chicken to bite size pieces.... add to salad..
- Dress the flat bread with olive oil mixture/ pizza sauce. Grill on both sides..
- Put some ranch dressing in salad, and mix well.. or can wait and put it on last, on top of the pizza (as in last picture).
- Notes - before I added the dressing I made one for my picky eater who does not like any kind of dressing. Or tomatoes a special order.
- Place salad on flat bread add some more cheese, (parmesan and hot sauce at this point) (cover bread with salad).
- Cut into 4 slices, I found it was easier to eat it this way. (one flat bread per person).
- You don’t have to grill this you can do this in an oven, or a Griddle, stove top..(I used an indoor grill this was made in the winter) don’t matter just as long as that bread gets heat up some....
I use grilled chicken marinated in my Ranch Yogurt Marinade for this recipe for double the ranch flavor. Whenever we grill chicken I make enough to have leftovers for quick and easy lunches. Chicken salad is one of our default summer meals. Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it's all going on flat bread. Prepare the dressing: Stir all ingredients together until well-combined.