Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Purple cabbage salad with grilled chicken breast, feta, and citrus dressing
Purple cabbage salad with grilled chicken breast, feta, and citrus dressing. If you don't have pareve chicken soup mix on hand (or prefer to skip the MSG that's in many kosher consomme powders), you can omit it. Pair the salad with this Quinoa With Arugula, Butternut Squash and Citrus Vinaigrette and an omelette. This is an easy grilled lemon pepper chicken salad to prepare.
Not just another boring cabbage salad!!! Inspired by a salad made famous by Karen Martini, an Australian restauranteur and chef, this is made. Leftover grilled chicken is the star of this fresh and flavorful salad. [Photograph: J. You can cook Purple cabbage salad with grilled chicken breast, feta, and citrus dressing using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Purple cabbage salad with grilled chicken breast, feta, and citrus dressing
- It's 1/2 of cabbage purple , medium-sized.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Feta , crumbled.
- You need 250 strips of Chicken Breast thin , Grams.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Yogurt.
- It's of Garlic , minced.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oats.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Orange Juice.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Vinegar.
- You need of Orange zest.
- You need of Salt.
I've been trying to come up with great ways to use leftover grilled chicken breasts that mask their inherent dryness and give them new life. One of my favorites is a fresh, crunchy salad with cabbage. A bed of leafy greens topped with citrus chicken, cucumber, apple, strawberries, and hard boiled eggs, and topped with your choice of homemade dressing, or just squeeze a lemon or orange and a drizzle. Easy grilled zucchini salad with charred corn, feta cheese and peppery arugula is a delicious, gluten free and vegetarian summer salad.
Purple cabbage salad with grilled chicken breast, feta, and citrus dressing step by step
- Marinate the chicken in all the ingredients, and coat in oats. Keep aside..
- Blend all the ingredients for the dressing. Taste as you go and adjust as per your liking..
- Bake the chicken at 190 C for 7 minutes..
- Chop the cabbage, crumble feta, add the chicken and drizzle in the dressing..
- Toss around. Taste as you go. Add salt if needed..
- Refreshing salad, that is quite filling..
If you're using corn on the cob, grill it with the zucchini then slice the kernels off the cob. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Spicy Peach Glaze. Get the Recipe: Grilled Vegetable Salad with Feta and Mint. This tasty slaw includes two kinds of cabbage — purple and green — plus a touch of carrots. Grilled Chicken Greek Salad is one of my favorite summertime lunch or dinner options.