How to Cook Tasty Creamy chicken salad/slaw
Creamy chicken salad/slaw. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. There's no need to choose between creamy chicken salad and crunchy coleslaw. Serve both with this tasty blend of chopped chicken and shredded cabbage.
Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Whisk sour cream, sugar, vinegar, and ranch dressing mix together in a large bowl; fold in cabbage mix, apples, celery, and green onion. Toss mixture to coat; season with salt and pepper. You can have Creamy chicken salad/slaw using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken salad/slaw
- Prepare 1 cup of grilled chicken, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of Apple, diced.
- It's 1/2 of dill pickle/gerkin, chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mayo.
- It's 1 tsp of mild mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of low fat yogurt.
- It's 1 tbs of salad cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of See note, for additional extras/alternatives..
Add the potatoes to the medium pot of boiling water. Drain thoroughly and return to the pot. Off the heat, add the pickle relish, white bottoms of the scallions and half the mayonnaise-mustard mixture; stir to thoroughly combine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cut cabbage in half through core.
Creamy chicken salad/slaw step by step
- Mix everything together, and serve! Serve with fresh bread, in a sandwich or wrap, with a jacket potato, or eat straight out of the bowl, like I did! :P.
- Note: totally adjust this recipe to your liking. You could use instead of or as well as; celery, onions, grated carrots, radish, raisins, nuts, seeds, more mayo, jalapenos, different salad dressings, honey..... Pimp it up in whatever way you like!.
Season with salt and massage and scrunch firmly with your hands for a minute. How to Make Coleslaw Ultra Creamy. Add the pre-packaged coleslaw mix into a strainer and place in the sink. Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and salt and toss to combine. Let that sit for five minutes to draw the moisture out of the cabbage, then rinse really well with cold water.