How to Prepare Appetizing Healthy avocado & chicken salad.
Healthy avocado & chicken salad.. The avocado is an incredibly healthy food and loaded with important nutrients. Importers of the Finest Avocados from Mexico. Heart-healthy Food Avocado, also known as alligator pear.
Make this nutritious, creamy fruit into guacamole, salsas, salads, sandwiches and much more. What is Avocado The avocado is a tree native to Central America and Mexico and classified in the flowering plant family Lauraceae. The avocado fruit is also referred to as the fatty fruit of the. You can have Healthy avocado & chicken salad. using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy avocado & chicken salad.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 1 of white, black and red pepper mix.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Love One Today is dedicated to providing nutritional information and health benefits of avocado, plus the latest on avocado nutrition research for health professionals. Avocado is one of the delicious and satisfying foods on the planet and it's also a powerhouse superfood. The heart-healthy unsaturated fats in avocados are actually good for you in moderate amounts. Learn All About the Health Benefits of Your Favorite Fruit.
Healthy avocado & chicken salad. instructions
- Peel and cut the avocado in medium size pieces. Add the lime juice and mix gently..
- Cut the chicken breats in stripes and cook on a griddle (without oil or butter of any kind). Once is half cooked sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Wash the avocado to get rid of the lime taste and put in on a plate as a base. Sprinkle some salt. Put fhe chicken on top. Cut the cerry tomatoes in half and add..
The avocado nutrition facts shown are for half of a medium-sized avocado, but many avocados are smaller and Most of the calories in an avocado come from fat, but mostly in the form of healthier. Avocados are a healthy food you can add. The vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats you get from avocados help prevent disease and keep your body in good working order. Avocados are packed with vitamins and minerals and a good substitute for butter, mayo and more! Many people think of avocados as a vegetable, but they're actually a type of fruit.