Recipe: Appetizing Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad
Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad. When I saw "Pink Lady" I couldn't believe my eyes. We always made these using ice cream. Use the grenadine syrup and the gin.
Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large Turn on the fire and bring pot to a boil. Chicken Macaroni Salad a Pinoy Style Christmas Recipes. Chicken Macaroni Salad or Macaroni Salad is a pasta salad, made with cooked elbow macaroni, prepared. You can cook Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of Pink lady Apple (sweet apple of your choice).
- You need 1 of Medium sized chicken breast.
- It's 1 of Large red tomato.
- You need 1 of Fresh Lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Dried cilantro.
- You need of Olive Oil for cooking.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise, add a little more to your preference if you'd like.
- Prepare 12 oz. of Rainbow twirl pasta.
- You need of Sea salt and Pepper to season chicken breast.
This healthy chicken pasta salad is loaded with tomatoes, avocado, and fresh basil. CLICK HERE to get the Recipe. This chicken pea pasta salad can be enjoyed warm or cold and served for dinner or lunch. This apps include Images, Ingredients and Method.
Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Add Olive Oil to a pan, just enough to lighty coat the bottom and place on a medium flame..
- Take your chicken breast and remove any skin and disguard skin into the trash. Score each side of your chicken breast and salt and pepper on each side..
- Place your chicken breast in the heated olove oil and cook about 10 mins on each side or until throughly cook. Try not to turn the chicken breast to much..
- Grab a bowl and add Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sea Salt and Cilantro. Next peel, core and dice your apple and place into the the bowl. Dice your tomato and also add to the bowl. Cut half the lime and squeeze the juice over apple to prevent browning. Mix all ingredients in the bowl and set aside..
- After your chicken breast has cooled, chop up your chicken into cubes if possible and mix into your bowl with other ingredients..
- Cook pasta as directed in hot boiling water and olive oil. When your pasta is done drain the water and set aside to cool for 5 minutes..
- Finally add cooked pasta and mayonnaise to bowl and gently toss together. Careful not to over toss and break your cooked noodles. Put into the refrigerator for about 20mins to get cold and enjoy!.
Drain and let cool slightly and cut into bite size pieces. This chicken pasta salad is loaded, hearty and satisfying. The creamy lemon dill dressing adds fresh amazing flavor. This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables.