Recipe: Delicious Chicken Macaroni Salad
Chicken Macaroni Salad. Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad spells the holidays for me. Making your own Chicken Macaroni Salad Filipino Version is easy. It can be more enjoyable if you involve everyone in the family.
Toss cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken, corn, peas, carrots, shredded lettuce, mayonnaise and dried basil for a colorfully delicious chilled salad. How to Cook Macaroni Salad (Filipino Style) My Version. Macaroni salad is one of the dishes that we usually prepare for special occasions like birthday. You can have Chicken Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Macaroni Salad
- You need 125 gm of boneless chicken (cut in cubs & boil).
- You need 125 gm of macaroni ( boil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It's 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 of apple (cubes).
- You need 1 of cucumber (cubes).
- It's 1 cup of cabbage (cubes).
Try this easy chicken macaroni salad recipe, loaded with shredded chicken, onions, carrots, and bell peppers. With a little sweet surprise from raisins and pineapple tidbits. This chicken macaroni salad is super easy to make and is great for any occasion. Chicken Macaroni Salad is one of the common salads that is usually accompanied together with roast, barbecued or even fried meats, it usually served cold and made with elbow macaroni pasta.
Chicken Macaroni Salad step by step
- Ak bowl me chicken macaroni apple cucumber cabbage ko mix karen.
- Ak piali me mayonnaise condensed milk sugar black pepper mix karen ready chicken me dal kar mix karen.
- Yummy salad ready he plate me nikal kar achi si garnish karen or serve karen.
Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic style dishes. Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad favorite Filipino food during Christmas, New Year and Birthday occasions. This is a macaroni salad that everyone seems to love. This chicken macaroni salad recipe is quite different from a traditional pasta salad with lots of exciting flavors added.