Recipe: Perfect FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad. BBQ chicken chopped salad loaded with black beans, corn, bell pepper, and jicama is a refreshing meal similar to a famous pizza chain's salad. Brush large ridged grill pan with oil; heat on medium until hot. Take advantage of the summer veggies with this recipe & learn how to use the Multi-pot to blanche your veggies.
In the winter, I use my handy dandy trusted grill pan (I love the grill marks the. Recipe: Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad. by Kelli Foster. I have to be honest — I never quite understood what all the fuss was about when it came to classic chopped salad. You can cook FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- Prepare 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- It's 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- It's 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- Prepare 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- Prepare 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- You need of fresh lime.
BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad combines crunchy romaine lettuce with BBQ chicken, grilled corn, black beans, fresh tomatoes and crunchy red onions, all chopped to the same size then tossed in light ranch and bbq sauce - or your favorite dressing. This bbq chicken salad cpk is a copy cat for salads served at restaurants like cpk and panera. This no cook meal is simple, fresh, and delicious! During my college years a dear friend of mine introduced me to the BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad while we were dining at California Pizza Kitchen.
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad step by step
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
Which kind of salad are you looking for? Salt and pepper the chicken breast, and give them a light coating in olive oil so they don't stick to the grill. For a lighter take, we're using chicken instead—tossing it in a sweet, smoky barbecue sauce before piling it onto soft potato buns with a zesty slaw. This recipe is inspired by a Memphis mainstay: the barbecue sandwich, typically made with chopped or pulled pork. Salads just work for me when chopped.