Recipe: Tasty My Chicken Salad
My Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. A refreshing and simple chicken salad, this is just as delicious over a bed of lettuce as it is on a sandwich! Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates.
This chicken salad is one of my favorite make ahead lunch recipes. It keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. You can serve it on bread or croissants as a sandwich, or with some lettuce. You can have My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- You need 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- It's 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- You need 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- It's 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
This chicken salad recipe is the perfect recipe to use if you have leftover chicken from a previous meal. It's a small batch recipe that is perfect for serving one or two. This tasty chicken salad is filled. Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and again.
My Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
Chicken Salad is also one of the most regular meals in my eating rotation. Use leftover chicken to make delicious chicken salad recipes from My Food and Family! subscribe. Chinese chicken salad - my most made asian salad! This is my most made faux Asian salad. It's "faux" because it's in no way authentic Chinese and that's totally ok.