Recipe: Yummy Chicken and macaroni Salad
Chicken and macaroni Salad. This chicken macaroni salad is super easy to make and is great for any occasion. Toss cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken, corn, peas, carrots, shredded lettuce, mayonnaise and dried basil for a colorfully delicious chilled A macaroni salad with a twist- chicken! You may need to adjust the amount of mayonnaise once it spends some time in the refrigerator.
I grew-up having this festive salad every Christmas dinner. This practice is still maintained in our household. We all help make the salad and enjoy it together as family. You can have Chicken and macaroni Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and macaroni Salad
- It's 1 cup of boiled potatoes cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled macaroni.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- It's 5-6 of black olives pitted and sliced.
- You need 5-6 of Sabroso chicken tender pops.
- Prepare 1 of big apple cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of cucumber cut into halves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Remove the chicken from the pot. Let it cool down and then slice into cubes. Cook macaroni according to package instructions using the remaining water. Drain water and place macaroni on a large bowl.
Chicken and macaroni Salad step by step
- Cut and boil the potatoes, macaroni and corn and meanwhile deep fry Sabroso chicken tender pops..
- Cut the cucumber and apple and mix all the ingredients.also cut the chicken tender pops into half..
- Refrigerate for half an hour and serve cold..
Make the salad dressing by combining Lady's Choice Mayonnaise, onion. Try this easy chicken macaroni salad recipe, loaded with shredded chicken, onions, carrots, and bell peppers. With a little sweet surprise from raisins and pineapple tidbits. Perfect as a side dish or even as a snack. Making this chicken macaroni salad has made me feel all nostalgic.