Easiest Way to Make Delicious Best Chicken Salad
Best Chicken Salad.
You can have Best Chicken Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Chicken Salad
- It's 3 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It's 1 of Red Onion.
- It's 4 of White Onions.
- It's 5 of Carrots.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tyme.
- It's 3 tbsp of Dill.
- You need 2 cup of Mayo.
- It's 3 tbsp of Paprika.
- It's 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Pepper.
- You need 8 of Celery Stalks.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Granny Smith Apple.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tarragon.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ground Dijon Musturd.
- It's 1/2 cup of Pine nuts.
Best Chicken Salad instructions
- Chop white onions, carrots, celery into big chunks and add to bottom of large pot. Add chopped thyme, whole chicken breasts, salt, and pepper. Fill large pot with water so chicken is slightly submerged and bring to a rolling boil for 30 - 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Once cooked set chicken aside and cool to room temperature. Drain chicken broth and select vegetables into separate container as it makes a great chicken noodle soup base!.
- Dice apple, red onion, dill, tarragon, remaining celery and grate 1 carrot. Add ingredients to large mixing bowl..
- Add chicken breasts (at room temperature) to Kitchen Aid mixer. Mix on speed 1 for 1 minute until chicken is shredded to your liking. If you don't have a mixer then shred chicken manually. Add shredded chicken to large mixing bowl containing all other ingredients..
- Add pine nuts, apple, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika to taste and mix thoroughly..
- Chill the chicken salad in fridge. Serve on a sandwich or salad with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!!.