Easiest Way to Make Yummy Caribbean Chicken Salad
Caribbean Chicken Salad.
You can have Caribbean Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caribbean Chicken Salad
- It's 1 lb of small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jerk seasoning.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 of small sweet white onion, thinly sliced.
- It's 6 cup of colorful mixed greens.
- You need 1 of mango peeled, pitted and sliced.
- You need 1 of avocado sliced.
Caribbean Chicken Salad instructions
- Sprinkle the chicken with the jerk seasoning, 1 teaspoon of the oil and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice. Rub in the seasonings. Let stand for 15 minutes..
- Coat a stove-top grill pan with cooking spray. Warm over medium - high heat for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook, turning once for 10 - 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 165°F. Remove from the pan to a clean plate..
- Whisk the orange juice, honey, salt, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a large bowl. Add the onion and greens. Toss to coat well..
- Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch thick diagonal slices. Pour any chicken juices from the plate into the salad (optional). Add the mango and avocado to the salad and toss gently again..
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and top each with equal portions of the chicken..