How to Cook Yummy Curry Chicken Salad
Curry Chicken Salad.
You can have Curry Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Salad
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken Breasts.
- It's 3 large of Celery stocks chopped.
- It's 1 cup of Scallions.
- It's 1 cup of Red or Green Grapes Sliced.
- You need 1 cup of plain Yogurt.
- It's 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Curry.
- It's 3 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Broth.
Curry Chicken Salad instructions
- Pre - Heat Oven to 375°F. Lightly season Chicken Breasts and bake for 40 min. Cool the chicken and chop into large pieces. Put into a large bowl add the Scallions, Celery, & Grapes..
- Mix mayo, yogart and chix stock powdered... Chill.