How to Prepare Yummy Laap Gai aka Minced Chicken Salad
Laap Gai aka Minced Chicken Salad.
You can cook Laap Gai aka Minced Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Laap Gai aka Minced Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken Breast with Skin.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It's 1 bunch of Green Onions.
- You need 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- It's 3 of Kaffir Leaves.
- Prepare 10 of as needed Thai Peppers.
- It's 3 of Limes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Red Chilli Pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp of Roasted Rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt.
Laap Gai aka Minced Chicken Salad step by step
- Chop green onions, cilantro, and Thai chillies.
- Thinly slice kaffir leaves and halve limes.
- Preheat wok on medium high heat.
- Remove chicken skin and season with salt.
- Mince chicken breast thoroughly.
- Add minced chicken to preheated wok.
- Cook chicken breast until there is no more pink.
- Drain meat and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Pan fry chicken skin in skillet over medium heat until golden brown.
- Chop chicken skin and add over minced chicken.
- Sprinkle rice powder and crushed red chili pepper over minced chicken and mix.
- Add juiced lime and fish sauce over minced chicken and mix.
- Add green onions, cilantro, lemongrass and Thai peppers and mix.