Recipe: Appetizing Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad
Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Combine chicken, cherries, celery, almonds, and pasta together in a large bowl. Whisk mayonnaise, confectioners' sugar, water, vinegar, poppy seeds, salt, and black pepper together in a separate bowl; fold dressing into chicken-pasta mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, poppy seed dressing, salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Cook pasta according to package directions. You can cook Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad
- It's of Salads.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 3 of celery rib, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of green onions chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of dried cherries or craisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of real mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It's 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of dried tarragon.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, onions and cherries. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to chicken mixture. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, mustard, pepper and tarragon. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, onions and cherries..
- Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, mustard, pepper and tarragon. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate Enjoy!.
Cherry Chicken Pasta Salad is a delicious mix of pasta, chicken, dried cherries, and a poppyseed dressing. It's a perfect side dish, easy lunch, or summer dinner. I grew up eating pasta salads all summer long, and I happen to think my mom is the QUEEN of. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. Combine chicken, pasta, celery, onion and cherries.