Recipe: Delicious Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
Asian Chopped Chicken Salad.
You can cook Asian Chopped Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Salad:.
- Prepare 1 package (16 oz) of Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix (red & green cabbage, carrots, broccoli, jicama, bell peppers, radishes, celery).
- You need 6 oz of chicken breast, cooked and chopped.
- It's 1/4 c of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 T of Sesame oil.
- It's 1/4 c of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It's 1-2 of limes.
- You need of Asian dressing:.
- You need 3 T of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's dash of black pepper.
Asian Chopped Chicken Salad instructions
- In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients..
- In large bowl, combine salad ingredients except limes..
- Cut limes and squeeze juice over salad mixture and toss..
- Pour dressing over salad, toss evenly and serve.