Recipe: Delicious Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad
Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad.
You can cook Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn or grilled corn.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, diced.
- It's 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It's 1 of Jalapeno, deseeded & minced.
- It's 2 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- It's 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Cumin.
- It's 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It's 2 of Grilled Chicken Breasts, cut bite sized.
Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad instructions
- Place the black beans, corn, tomato, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, and chicken into a large bowl..
- Mix together.
- Add the lime juice and cumin and mix well..
- Cover and refrigerate a few hours to allow the flavors to mingle and fiesta..
- Serve cold and enjoy as is, or on tortilla chips, nachos, etc..
- ** For the chicken I made cilantro lime chicken. Marinade for at least 20 minutes..
- Marinade: 1/4c lime juice, 1/3c cilantro, 2 1/2 TBSP Olive oil, 1/2 TBSP Cumin and brown sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder..