Recipe: Perfect Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! Thank you all for the prayers love and support.
That's when this salad fits the bill. Serve it as a side dish at BBQs or as an entree on a busy night after work. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad - this fresh salad bursting with south-of -the-border flavor is a great way to keep meals healthy and delicious! You can have Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- You need of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- It's as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- Prepare 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- It's 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- It's 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- It's 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- You need 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- It's 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- It's 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- It's 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- It's 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- It's 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- It's 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- It's 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
And I don't want to forget about the crisp oven-baked tortilla strips; they're really easy to throw together and give salad little bits of fabulous, crisp texture to every. Categories: Salad Recipes Chicken Recipes Poultry Grilling Gluten Free. moes mexican-grill-streaker-chicken-salad nutrition facts and nutritional information. Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top. It's delicious in tacos, burritos, on salads, or for meal-prep!
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.
Perfectly charred and crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, this really is the BEST Mexican. An authentic marinade for Mexican chicken grilled chicken based on the famous Mexican Sinaloa chicken street food. A real Mexican marinade for chicken that's simple to make but packs in BIG flavours! This chicken is a home-style version of Mexican street food. A healthy Mexican grilled flank steak recipe.