Recipe: Tasty Black Bean Chicken Salad
Black Bean Chicken Salad.
You can cook Black Bean Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of large head romaine lettuce, washed and torn.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It's 3/4 cup of salsa.
- It's 1 cup of whole kernel corn.
- It's 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Blue or yellow (organic) corn tortilla chips, coarsley broken.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of diced cilantro.
- You need of DRESSING: 3/4 cup salsa.
- You need 1 cup of low-fat plain greek yogurt (or substitute Greek cultured coconut milk).
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of low-fat milk.
Black Bean Chicken Salad step by step
- Bake, grill, or saute chicken until cooked throughout.
- Whisk salsa, yogurt and cumin. (If dressing is too thick add small amount of milk to thin).
- Divide lettuce onto 4 plates..
- Add warm chicken breast on top of lettuce..
- Sprinkle beans, corn and tomatoes over chicken breast..
- Drizzle dressing over chicken..
- Add cheese, cilantro and chips..