Recipe: Yummy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Pasta, bell peppers, onion, and grilled chicken are tossed in a spicy mayo, blue cheese and wing sauce dressing. This is a pasta salad for Buffalo wing lovers.
In a small bowl, whisk the hot sauce, oil, lemon juice, onion and garlic powders and celery salt. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfect BBQ side dish! I love the classic Buffalo Chicken flavors, so adding that into a pasta salad recipe is such a great combo. You can have Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- It's 8 Oz. of boneless chicken meat, 1/2" dice (up to 8 ounces extra would work without changing the marinade and cornstarch mixture.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 3 ounces of buttermilk.
- You need 3 ounces of crystal hot sauce.
- It's 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 1 ounce of lemon juice.
- You need of Corn starch mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white pepper or black is fine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne.
- You need 2 cups of oil- vegetable oil is fine.
- It's 3 ounces of crystal hot sauce (See note below.. Hot Sauce Matters).
- You need 3 ounces of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 ounces of blue cheese, crumbled.
- It's 8 of ounces- dry bow tie pasta- cooked per the box instructions.
- You need 1/2 of small red bell pepper or red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of celery 1 inch julienne cut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of parsley,finely chopped.
It's just the right amount of spice and heat to add to any summertime spread. This Easy Pasta Salad Recipe is so unique and delicious! Your pasta salad and your cookout deserve to be amped up a notch or two, and that's why I've finally perfected this recipe for buffalo chicken pasta salad. With a heavy-handed pour of buffalo sauce (tempered by an equally heavy-handed serving of ranch dressing) this pasta salad is a feisty side dish that comes together in a matter of.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad step by step
- Mix the buttermilk, hot sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice together until the brown sugar is dissolve then add the diced chicken with the mixture in a zip-lock bag. Marinate chicken for several hours or overnight..
- (In class we marinate for 45 minutes the longer the better).
- Remove chicken from marinade - drain well.
- Mix the cornstarch,salt,white pepper and cayenne. Dredge chicken with seasoned cornstarch mixture and shake off the excess coating..
- In a deep skillet, heat about two cups of oil(depending on the pan size) over medium-high heat until hot. Test the temperature by dropping a pinch of flour into the hot oil. If it bubbles right away without smoking, it's ready..
- Fry at 350 F. until golden brown and cooked through. (I check the biggest piece) let cool before adding to the salad..
- Mix all pasta with the chicken, blue cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, red bell pepper or red onion, celery,green onion and parsley..
- You can garnish with extra blue cheese crumbles, and chopped parsley..
- Note #1.. Hot sauces very greatly Crystal Hot Sauce and Franks Hot Sauce work well... they are a sweet heat. Tabasco will ruin this recipe. It is just to hot...Great on Oysters not on this Recipe:).
- Note #2 If you do not want to fry, you can buy popcorn chicken at a grocery store or, KFC, or Popeyes and skip steps 1,2,3,4,5 :p.
Great for summer parties and fall tailgaiting. Top with pasta mixture, followed by carrots and blue cheese. This buffalo chicken pasta salad has the perfect combination of noodles, crisp veggies, tangy buffalo chicken and a cooling ranch sauce. Topped with creamy blue cheese for an easy summer salad the entire family will love! Need an easy recipe to bring to a BBQ?