Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad. I know, I know - low carb salads and guilty pleasures don't normally go together, but this is one of my go-to healthy recipes that I literally build my You guys, sometimes I just get a craving for low carb chicken recipes that is scrumptious, sweet and salty Asian food and this Chinese chicken salad is. Now all of that being said, I have made this delicious Low Carb Chinese Chicken Salad far too many times (always with rave reviews) not to share it with you, even if only two or three of you actually make it! Because this is made with a variety of shredded cabbage which is heartier than lettuce, you can.
I have a recipe for cranberry walnut chicken salad made with mashed. A low-carb salad doesn't have to be boring and unsatisfying. This protein-packed recipe for Asian chopped salad is packed with fresh flavors! You can cook LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
- It's 2 cup of Chicken Breast | cooked & shredded.
- It's 2 cup of Red Cabbage | shredded.
- It's 2 cup of Green Cabbage | shredded.
- Prepare 4 of Green Onions | sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds | slivered.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds | toasted.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grape or Flax Seed Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Baby Spring Salad Mix.
Easy Keto Low Carb Chicken Salad Recipe - Paleo - This easy chicken salad recipe is packed with flavorful herbs. Learn how to make simple, healthy, & naturally low carb chicken salad in just a few minutes! Keyword: chicken and cabbage, chicken thigh recipes, low-carb cabbage. This Chinese Chicken Salad is fresh, crisp, crunchy, and a million times healthier and more delicious than your favorite restaurant.
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad instructions
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients..
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated..
- Refrigerate for two hours..
- Serve chilled over Baby Spring Salad Mix..
Made with juicy shredded chicken, fried wontons, mixed greens, and the very best homemade Asian sesame vinaigrette. This low-carb keto chicken salad recipe is a great way to get a good serve of fats and protein. Fresh and tasty they won't weigh you down. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish!