Recipe: Perfect Chicken Mango Salad
Chicken Mango Salad. This Chicken Mango Avocado Salad recipe is loaded with juicy chicken, creamy avocado and that sweet pop of mango flavor takes this mango salad over the top. This Mango Chicken salad has the most tender baked and sliced chicken breasts. They are served over a bed of lettuce and topped with diced mango, plus a fresh honey-lemon homemade dressing.
It's super tasty and super easy. Starting with a filling Mango Chicken Salad with all the fresh, bright flavors of the tropics! Mango joins in this chicken salad with its own striking orange hue. You can have Chicken Mango Salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Mango Salad
- You need 1 of big ripe mango (Indonesian Gadung Mango).
- Prepare 1 of deep-fried chicken wing.
- Prepare 100 grams of boiled spinach.
- You need 20 grams of onion.
- It's of Omelette (from one egg).
When buying mangos, look for How to make curried chicken salad. First, poach the chicken breasts (or whole legs that. In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, mangos and avocados. Arrange the spring salad mix on serving plates, then top with a few spoonfuls of the chicken mixture.
Chicken Mango Salad instructions
- Peel the mango and cut it into small cubes 2 cm each edge.
- Shred the chicken wing, you can use knife or just by fingers (The chicken I used was only fried with salt water marinade and nothing else). You totally can use any chicken, grilled, boiled, or anything.
- Plate the boiled spinach and make sure it covers the whole plate.
- On top of the spinach place the diced mango and shredded chicken.
- Cut the omelette (I put leeks on the omellete so the color is not boring plus it has more flavour) and add it into the plate.
- Slice the onion and put it on top of salad. Serve cold 😃.
This Thai version of mango chicken salad will thrill your taste buds and leave you craving more! Thai salads are meant to do exactly that, and this Thai mango chicken salad is a prime example. Leftover chicken breast works great in this salad as well as leftover Instant Pot Shedded Chicken or Instant Instead of the mango, try peaches or pineapple - so special trips to the grocery store needed. This started off life as a reworking of Coronation Chicken, that mixture I can't help liking, against all contemporary culinary strictures, of cold chicken, mayo, mango chutney, curry powder and apricot. Mango chicken salad is one of the best salads.its unique ingredients make it more special and best amongst the most top rated salads. #salads#.