Recipe: Tasty Chicken fillet with salads and meat balls
Chicken fillet with salads and meat balls. Chicken Fillet recipes: Touted as one of the healthier meats, it is incredible how chicken can be dished out in numerous ways. Mexican Meatballs with Salsa Salad is a delicious and healthy main meal. Succulent chicken breast mince is combined with breadcrumbs, herbs and spices to.
Meat balls chicken fillet stuffed with mushrooms, a side dish of rice with red pepper isolated on white. The exotically spiced salad improves strength with the chicken breast beinf rich in white and the leaf spinach providing iron, which is needed for the transport of oxygen in the blood. I searched all over the Internet for chicken meatballs, and found these on eatchicken.com. You can cook Chicken fillet with salads and meat balls using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fillet with salads and meat balls
- You need 2 of trays of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped spinach.
- You need of Grated feta cheese (as much as you desire).
- You need 5 of green chopped apples.
- Prepare of Chopped celery(as much as you desire).
- Prepare 100 g of raisins.
- You need 1 kg of plain yogurt(you can use half of it).
- It's 2 tbsp of mother in law spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of 6guns spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of bbq spice.
- Prepare 1 L of cooking oil.
These chicken fillet recipes from Food.com are an easy and healthy option for your family. She made these for me several times. They're simple to prepare and good either for the main meat or for a basic chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato. Chicken meat balls with zucchini salad and green peas, with garlic-yogurt sauce Japanese ramen soup with chicken, chicken meat balls, Welsh onion, and braised bamboo shoots.
Chicken fillet with salads and meat balls instructions
- Take the chopped apples, celery, raisins and the plain yogurt and mix the together in one bowl that would be your salad.
- Chop the spinach in small pieces and boil it for about 10-15min.
- Once boiled leave it to be cool and make sure there is no water left in the boil or drain the water out.
- Once cool mix the spinach with the grated feta cheese.
- Mix the different spices and coat your chicken fillet with them.
- Heat your cooking oil and make sure it's hot and enough, because it's a deep fry.
- Stuff the spinach with feta cheese inside the chicken fillet and roll it over.
- Put the chicken inside your hot cooking oil leaving it to fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Once it's golden brown put it in the oven for about 15min at 180 degrees you can serve the chicken fillet with salads and rice. Delicious malious.
Fresh Roasted Chicken Meat Balls with Salad, Radish and Vegetables in a Bowl Pasta With Chicken Meat Balls. These Chicken Parmesan Meatballs are an Italian dinner that are ready in a snap. Seasoned meatballs with Panko crumbs for that crunch you crave! Boneless chicken breast fillets are the star of many versatile and quick-to-cook main dishes. Pound chicken fillets to a uniform thickness with a meat mallet to tenderize the meat and help it cook more evenly.