Recipe: Yummy Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad
Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad. An orzo pasta salad with chicken, feta cheese, olives, and grape tomatoes is served in pretty red bell pepper cups and garnished with leaves of fresh oregano. I used four chicken breasts instead of two to make it "husband friendly " Ken's Lite Ranch Dressing and substituted green bell pepper for the avocado. But even without it the pasta salad was fantastic.
The creamy lemon dill dressing adds fresh amazing flavor. This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. You can cook Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad
- You need of Chicken (optional).
- Prepare 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Seasoned Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 box of Bow Tie Pasta.
- Prepare 1 box of Mostaccioli Pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sweet Bell Peppers.
- You need 3 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mayonaise.
- It's 4 tsp of Mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sweet Relish.
- You need 1 of Salt (to taste).
- It's 1 of Pepper (to taste).
AHHHH I just love this time of year when veggies are so crisp. Our Caesar chicken salad is made with pasta, spices, and a fantastic home made dressing which is simply out of this world. It can be served as a side dish. This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish portions.
Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put chicken in pan and add seasonings.
- Bake 30 - 45 minutes.
- While baking chicken - Put both boxes pasta in pot. Salt to taste.
- Cut up onions, celery, and sweet bell pepper.
- Once pasta is done, drain and cool.
- Remove chicken from the oven, cool and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine chicken, pasta, onions, sweet bell pepper, celery, and dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Let it cool in the refigerator or serve immediately.
It's also a great candidate for potlucks, and would be super easy to double, or even triple if needed. Can I Use Chicken Breast Instead of Thighs? This is an easy and tasty chicken salad to throw together in a pinch. One thing we loved about this salad is it is not a large salad, just a few servings. Great if you're only cooking for two.