Recipe: Yummy Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette
Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette. No need to extract the juice from raspberries, you Ideally, I would make this salad with mixed greens (arugula, swiss chard, radicchio, spinach), but I could not find fresh enough greens for my taste last. Power berry spinach salad loaded with sweet berries, baby spinach, almonds, and crumbles of feta. Then tossed with sweet and tangy raspberry vinaigrette!
The fruity raspberry vinaigrette complements the berries and brings all of the elements together. Baby Spinach Salad with Berries, Pecans & Goat Cheese in Raspberry Vinaigrette. Be careful not to over dress it. You can have Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette
- It's 2 cup of Baby Spring Mixed Greens.
- It's 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tsp for pan frying).
- It's 3 tsp of Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (any brand).
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 dash of Mrs.Dash Chicken Seasoning.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pumpkin Seeds.
This salad presents beautifully before tossing also. Also would be great with chicken for an entree. This chicken dish is easy and healthy. The smell of the chicken while it cooks is going to make you wish that dinner was done at that moment.
Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette step by step
- Cut chicken breast in half and season all sides with Mrs.Dash, salt and pepper. I lightly seasoned mine but you can put as much as you want..
- Heat up 2 tsp of Olive Oil in skillet..
- Add and cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and let sit while compiling your vinagrette..
- In a bowl, whisk remaining Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Honey and Lemon. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Cut chicken into slices..
- In a plate (or bowl) add your Baby Spring Mix, top with sliced chicken breast, sprinkle the Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries and dress with vinagrette. THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING THIS RECIPE WITH ME! !! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! SO DELICIOUS!!!!.
Thaw and wash your chicken breast and place into a glass dish. Pour the Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing over the chicken breast until they are just about. PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyTastyVideosGrilled Peach and Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette. View top rated Raspberry vinaigrette salad with chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken & Crispy Greens Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette.