Easiest Way to Make Appetizing A Healthier Chicken Salad
A Healthier Chicken Salad. Easy low fat Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe that is a must for hot summer days, lunches and quick dinner. My goal with this healthy chicken salad was to keep it super simple, so we can pull it off any time. Cold and creamy, with celery and red onion, this salad is flavorful, protein packed and tasty.
This recipe is Keto friendly too, making it an easy Keto lunch idea! These crisp and cool chicken salads have a refreshing combination of ingredients to satisfy your taste buds while giving you the nutrition you need. Turn leftover chicken into a zesty part of the simple salad. You can have A Healthier Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Healthier Chicken Salad
- Prepare of chicken salad.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken, boneless, skinless,.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- You need 1 medium of avocado.
- It's 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sriracha, optional.
Combining curry powder and fat-free yogurt upgrades a boring salad to a spicy, tangy bowl of. A protein-packed, low-fat alternative to normal chicken salad uses fat-free Greek yogurt and low-fat cottage cheese instead of mayonnaise. A protein-packed alternative to the normal chicken salad. This one is healthier, quick, and easy to make.
A Healthier Chicken Salad instructions
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the onion and celery until you have a fine chop. About four or five pulses. Set aside in a bowl..
- In the same processor, add in the avocado, lime juice, greek yogurt, salt, pepper, paprika and sriracha if using. Pulse until smooth..
- Cooked chicken can be shredded or very finely chopped. I prefer to chop it finely by hand. Canned all white meat chicken, drained, can be used for an even quicker meal..
- In a large bowl, mix everything together. I chop parsley and add it in at the last minute..
- You can serve it at room temperature or chilled for 1 hour before serving..
- Use this in a sandwich or over a bed of lettuce. Or dip some crackers in it!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
I peeled my apple, personal preference, but feel free. Healthy Chicken Salad is a lightened up spin on classic chicken salad. It's creamy, full of flavor, and can be used for everything from sandwiches to wraps to green salads and more. Find healthy, delicious chicken salad recipes including buffalo chicken, grilled chicken and pasta chicken salad. Healthier Recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.