Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing. Avocado and balsamic vinegar are the new Hollywood couple. Step aside mayo! *Drizzle the vinegar on the two avocado halves, adding the majority of the balsamic in the little "wells" but drizzle some of the vinegar onto the rest of the avocado halves to avoid oxidation. White Balsamic Dressing: To a bowl add white balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, thyme, red pepper flakes, minced garlic cloves and salt.
In a large mixing bowl, combine pears, greens, beans, tomatoes, onion, avocado and half the chicken meat. Add some of the dressing and toss to make sure everything is lightly coated, adding more dressing if. I wanted to share this easy Balsamic Chickpea Avocado Feta Salad in time for last minute Easter ideas, that happened to be low carb full of flavour. You can cook Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
- It's 1 of Chicken (breast or thigh meat).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It's 5 of to 6 Cherry tomatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of ◎ Extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎ Honey.
- It's 1 of ◎ Salt and black pepper.
- It's 1 of Lemon juice.
This is not only our typical, weekly family side salad; it sometimes passes as dinner served with grilled chicken pieces. Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Top with the chicken and drizzle with balsamic dressing over each. The ingredients in the salad was very appetizing but the dressing was not to our liking.
Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing instructions
- Mix the ◎ ingredients together. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and black pepper..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half..
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Cut up into pieces that are about the same size as the cherry tomato pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice..
- Remove the white sinews and excess fat from the chicken. Heat up a frying pan and put the chicken in skin side down. Pan fry over high heat for 1 minute, put a lid on and turn down the heat to low-medium..
- Steam-fry for 5 to 7 minutes, turn over, replace the lid and steam-fry for another 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the pan as-is for another 5 or so minutes. When the chicken has cooled a little cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Mix the tomato, avocado and cooked chicken with the sauce from Step 1..
- Plate and serve. Add some more black pepper on top to taste..
We ended up using a different dressing and we love balsamic vinegar Hi fellow cooks! When making this recipe I ALWAYS use Trader Joe's Baby Spinach Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Dried Cranberries Roasted. This sweet and tangy vinegar is one of my favorite secret ingredients, and I've found all sorts of ways that its presence will perk up my everyday cooking. If the only time you think of pulling that jar of balsamic out of the cupboard is when it's time to make a salad, you're missing out. Makes a great side salad or main course if you add protein like grilled chicken. handful croutons. optional: sliced grapes sliced mushrooms, sliced avocado, sliced green onions.