Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
You can have Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- You need 2 Tbsp of lime juice (about 1 lime).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- It's 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of chicken boobs.
- Prepare 1 head of romaine, chopped.
- It's 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- It's 1 cup of thawed corn.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cilantro, minced.
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette step by step
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small mason jar or bowl. Whisk/shake the vinaigrette..
- Pour ~2 Tbsp of the vinaigrette into a qt zip lock. Add the chipotle, cumin, and oregano to the zip lock and mix..
- To the remaining dressing, add the mayo and mix again. The mayonaise helps stabilize the dressing. Taste for salt..
- Butterfly the chicken boobs..
- Put the chicken in the zip lock and smoosh around with the marinade. Set aside while you prep the other salad ingredients..
- Rinse and chop the lettuce..
- Combine the tomato, corn, onion, avocado, and cilantro..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Sear the chicken ~5 minutes. Remove from skillet and rest. Feel free to sprinkle a little extra salt on them. Slice..
- Assemble the salad with a bed of lettuce, the sliced chicken, and the mix. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve..