Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips
Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips.
You can have Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips
- You need of For the Chicken.
- Prepare 4-6 of chicken thighs (skinless and boneless).
- Prepare 100 ml of Greek yoghurt.
- It's of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Bread.
- You need 4 of tortilla wraps.
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare Handful of Chopped lettuce.
- You need 1/3 of Cucumber peeled and deseeded.
- You need 1-2 of tomato(es) chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need Handful of fresh parsley and fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's of Dips.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce, garlic mayo or others as desired.
Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips step by step
- Mix the yoghurt with lemon juice, tomato purée, garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside. Get rid of skin, bones and excess fat on chicken thighs then cut into 2-4 pieces as desired and marinate in fridge for 2-8 hours..
- When putting chicken onto skewers, ensure all chicken is similar sizes. Cook on medium heat on grill for 5 mins each side then turn heat up until suitably charred..
- Assemble the salad in a bowl in advance. Mix the olive oil with the red wine vinegar and pour over salad as desired. Warm the tortillas individually on a dry pan and cut in two. Add sriracha sauce and garlic mayo to ramekins. Serve and assemble as you please. Enjoy !.