Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Avocado Chicken Salad
Avocado Chicken Salad. This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe has so much flavor! It's creamy but light with the avocado and so satisfying. I know, I know chicken salad recipes usually have mayo but you will never miss it!
Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion. This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad recipe has no mayo and is packed full of nutritious ingredients! Easy Avocado Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Avocado Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- It's 20 oz of Chicken cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion (sweet or red) chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 each of Juice from a fresh lime.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
Avocado Chicken Salad is easy to make and you will never want to make your chicken salad without avocado again! Perfect on a sandwich, croissant or served with tortilla chips! Avocado Chicken Salad from Delish.com is perfect on its own or served on toast. We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread.
Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Mix all together. I leave some of the avocado in small pieces. Make sure chicken isn't chunky most of the avocado is mixed... If you want more creamy add more avocado. Can garnish with sliced avocado.
- Serve on bun, crackers, small sliced bread.
PIN Low-Carb Chicken and Avocado Salad to try it later! This quick and easy chicken salad is made with the breast meat of a Rotisserie chicken, avocado, fresh tomatoes, basil and lemon juice. This Avocado Chicken Salad is loaded with so much flavor and made with healthy ingredients! It's delicious, satisfying and perfect for a light lunch, brunch or dinner! Add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the avocado mixture and stir to coat evenly.