Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato.
You can have Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- Prepare 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- It's 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- It's 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- Prepare 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- You need 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- It's 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- It's of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato step by step
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.