How to Prepare Perfect Chicken and Celery Mustard Salad
Chicken and Celery Mustard Salad.
You can have Chicken and Celery Mustard Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Celery Mustard Salad
- It's 1/2 slice of Chicken (breast, thigh).
- It's 1 large of stalk Celery.
- It's 1/2 of Avocado.
- It's 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tsp of ◆Milk.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of ◆Grainy mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◆Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◆Lemon juice or wine vinegar.
- It's 1 clove of ◆Garlic (grated).
- It's 1 pinch of ◆Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper, black pepper, flour.
Chicken and Celery Mustard Salad instructions
- Slice the meat into pieces of equal thickness, season with the salt and pepper and coat with the flour..
- Put olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken until it's cooked through (I removed the skin this time, but heat the skin first if you decide to keep it on)..
- In the meantime, remove the long stringy fibers from the celery and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Cut the avocado into cubes and cut the cherry tomatoes in half..
- Put the ingredients marked ◆ in a bowl, add everything except the avocado and tomatoes and toss. Finally, add the black pepper, avocado and tomato and mix quickly to finish..
- If you put the avocado in last, it retains it's shape, but if you prefer it a bit mushy, break it up..