Recipe: Appetizing The Best Chicken Salad Ever
The Best Chicken Salad Ever.
You can cook The Best Chicken Salad Ever using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Chicken Salad Ever
- You need 2 pinch of Mrs. Dash.
- It's 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of fresh cracked black pepper or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- It's 6 of fresh rolls such as kaiser bread, sweet Hawaiian rolls, onion rolls, or wheat bread.
- You need 3 large of baked chicken breasts.
The Best Chicken Salad Ever step by step
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Season chicken breast with Mrs Dash on both sides and place in a 425°F oven for about 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- let chicken cool.
- break chunks of chicken and place in food processor and process until fine.
- place chicken in a bowl and combine mayonaise, green onion, and seasonings.
- mix well making sure there are no dry chuncks of chicken.
- chicken salad mixture should be the consistency of mashed potatoes, it should be thick and not slide off the spoon.
- place two scoops onto a bun and serve with lettuce, tomatoes, crisp Bacon, and/or avacadoes with chips and a pickle on the side.