Recipe: Perfect Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant
Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant. Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad - Easy chicken salad filled with dried cranberries, walnuts, apples, celery and herbs. However you decide to eat it I know that you will love it! Extra points if you get to enjoy it while sitting outside on a beautiful, warm day.
This chicken salad is loaded with flavors, from the tangy dried cranberries and sweet apples to the crunchy walnuts, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Diced apples, dried cranberries, celery, and a dash of curry powder add flavor to this chicken salad. The chopped pecans and walnuts in the salad add. You can have Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts (Boneless).
- It's 1/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Dried Cranberries.
- It's 2 of Celery Stalks (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Green Onions (Chopped).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Peppercorn Ranch Dressing Or Any dressing of your choice.
- You need 1/2 Tsp each of Salt and Pepper Powder.
- It's 4 of Croissants.
A flavorful Vegan Chicken Salad with chickpeas, cranberries and walnuts tossed with a creamy vegan dressing is a quick + healthy wrap or sandwich Make the dressing. In a small bowl whisk together the mayo or tahini, apple cider vinegar, pure maple syrup. This Cranberry Chicken Salad with toasted walnuts is a delicious fall twist on a classic. For a healthier option, you can use Greek yogurt in the dressing and serve the chicken salad on lettuce Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad - Easy chicken salad filled with dried cranberries, walnuts.
Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant instructions
- Trim off fat from the Chicken Breasts & wash with warm water..
- Steam the Chicken Breasts in a large pot with 2 cups of water for 30-35 minutes or until tender..
- Keep checking for doneness..
- Cool completely..
- Wash and cut the Celery finely. Dice the Green Onions..
- Cut the cooked Chicken into small cubes. Place in a medium bowl..
- Add the Celery, Green Onions, Cranberries and Walnuts..
- Toss to combine..
- Add the Salad Dressing..
- Add Salt and Pepper Powder. Stir well..
- Store in the Refrigerator..
- Serve on Croissants..
A light chicken salad with the sweetness of dried cranberries and the crunch of pecans can be I mixed the dressing in a separate bowl before folding it into the chicken and other ingredients. This was great but I did change a lot, I didn't use apples or lemon juice, I used walnuts, bacon, celery, and. Join In Now Join the conversation! What makes this salad really special is the homemade dressing, made with mayo, sour cream, a touch of Dijon mustard, honey, and poppy seeds! Chicken salad is one of my go-to lunches.