Recipe: Tasty AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad
AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad. Toss cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken, corn, peas, carrots, shredded lettuce, mayonnaise and dried basil for a colorfully delicious chilled A macaroni salad with a twist- chicken! You may need to adjust the amount of mayonnaise once it spends some time in the refrigerator. Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad spells the holidays for me.
It can feed a lot of people too. There are times when there are leftovers because you might have made more than enough. Easy and Simple Chicken Macaroni Salad at Home. You can have AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad
- Prepare 350 grams of macaroni noodles (pasta).
- You need 3/4 cup of carrots, finely chopped (boiled for 15 minutes).
- You need 2 cup of boiled chicken meat (flaked).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 cup of pineapple tidbits, drained.
- You need 1 of white onion, finely chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, diced.
- You need 2 tsp of sifted white sugar.
- Prepare of salt and ground white pepper.
Try this easy chicken macaroni salad recipe, loaded with shredded chicken, onions, carrots, and bell peppers. With a little sweet surprise from raisins and pineapple tidbits. Perfect as a side dish or even as a snack. Making this chicken macaroni salad has made me feel all nostalgic.
AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad step by step
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and let it cool in a large bow. Combine all ingredients to the pasta, mixing gently until well blended. Add the cheese and mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more before serving.
- Taste test a small portion and add more sugar and salt if desired..
- Serve, share and enjoy!.
Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad favorite Filipino food during Christmas, New Year and Birthday occasions. This is a macaroni salad that everyone seems to love. Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic style dishes. Add a refreshing twist to the classic chicken macaroni salad with this Del Monte Kitchenomics recipe!