Recipe: Tasty Honey mustard chicken salad
Honey mustard chicken salad. In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, mix the honey, mustard, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken thighs in a dish and pour the marinade over the chicken, reserving half for later. Chicken salad is always going to be on the expensive side and the total cost will depend heavily on the price of your chicken.
The Honey Mustard sauce for the chicken is incredibly simple to make. The base ingredients are (this will come as a surprise Honey Mustard Salad Dressing - fantastic used with leafy salads. Place the chicken thighs in a dish and pour the marinade over the chicken, reserving half for later. You can have Honey mustard chicken salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey mustard chicken salad
- It's 1 each of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1 each of celery sticks.
- You need 1/3 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 each of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of honey mustard dressing.
- It's 1 bunch of bib lettuce.
- It's 2 each of hard boil eggs.
- It's 1/2 each of tomato.
- It's 1 each of naan flat bread.
- Prepare 1 each of Shred carrot.
This easy to put together salad is bursting with flavor. Plus it's hearty enough to be a complete meal for dinner and leave you fully The honey mustard vinaigrette comes together with pantry items, and it doubles as the chicken marinade AND the salad dressing! It's the reason to make salad in the first place. Don't get me wrong — I love the flavors and textures that make up this chicken tender salad, but it's the honey mustard dressing that makes it worthy of sharing.
Honey mustard chicken salad step by step
- Sear chicken on grill or pan to make it moist and juicy. Bout 1 min each side.
- Put chicken on the oven for 12 minutes at 375 Fahrenheit.
- Cut your vegetables very thin.
- Shred your carrot.
- Take your chicken out and make sure you temp it it has to be above 165 Fahrenheit to be done then let it rest for few mins so the juices re- distribute and then slice the chicken and add it to the vegetables..
- Now add the dressing and salt and pepper to taste mix well and set aside..
- Put your lettuce on the plate and on the center of your plate put a full spoon of the honey mustard chicken salad. Cut the eggs in half and put around the plate also cut your tomato wedges and put on plate finish with shred carrots on top..
- Warm bread on the grill or oven for 1 min for both sides cut in 4 and place on the plate..
But I LOVE the flavor of honey mustard, so I wanted to combine the two into a honey mustard-like vinaigrette. My salad is way too high maintenance, always. We also tried this chicken in an alternate way - After letting the chicken cool, slice into thin strips and serve in a salad with lettuce, grated chedder cheese, mushrooms, pineapple chunks and honey-dijon salad dressing - a great Honey Mustard Chicken salad!! This crispy chicken salad is topped with a perfectly sweet tangy honey mustard dressing! There are really two main components of the salad in my opinion - the crispy chicken and the honey mustard.